to learn more about available career opportunities.
Why Work Here
Steppingstone’s culture encourages collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. Our diverse and dedicated staff models the same values that we foster in Scholars.
Power of One
- We honor every voice and believe we are strongest when we work together.
- We recognize, respect, and nurture the fullness and complexity of each member of our community.
- We believe in the power of belonging and seek to create a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Walk the Walk
- We partner with every Scholar and family, supporting them holistically throughout their own educational journey.
- We work with a clear and measurable purpose, using data to drive collective decision-making and challenge assumptions.
- We create spaces for difficult conversations to transform our thinking and move us forward.
- We strive to operate as an anti-racist organization and commit to continuous learning and action in the service of this goal.
- We provide opportunities for everyone in our community to flourish and reach their full potential.
- We make time for reflection, learn from past experiences, and take initiative in response to changing needs and new ideas.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Generous paid time off
- 15 days PTO
- 5 wellness days
- 12.5 holidays
- 2 weeks paid office closure
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition & Professional Development reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and Dependent Care
- Pre-tax Transportation Plan (Transit & Parking)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Membership to the National Partnership for Educational Access (NPEA)